Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Presentation with a new layer...MP3



This is my second attempt at embedding my powerpoint from slideshare, only this time it is better (hopefully) as i have added a mp3. media file to explain to the students what is happening in each slide.

I think that this application is a great idea, not only to add another layer to the presentation but also to target different learning styles and needs wihtin the class. For example i have an esl student in my class, who can understand a conversation, but not written text. This will be a great benefit to him and i am interested to see how the other students in the class respond. I hope it works becasue i did have a lot of trouble trying to sync the audio to the slides. Anyway only one way to find out i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment