Thursday, August 13, 2009

Class Marker Quizzes

I have just joined up on Class Marker and now i know how my teachers made my math tests at school very clever. I made a quiz about a lesson that i taught last week. We will be revisiting the lesson next week and i will put the quiz on the overhead projector to revise students of the knowledge they learnt last week. The url for my quiz is : http://www.classmarker.com/quiz/?test_id=58048 have a look. I'm going to try the quiz this week and i'll let you know how the students respond.

I think that this is a great website for teachers to create informal tests that the students can take at home to improve their understanding and knoweldge.

1 comment:

  1. How easy is it to make these quizzes. The only problem I can see is getting access to a computer lab so that all students in the class can sit the test. But apart from that I think it is a great tool to create formative assessment pieces.

    ReplyDelete